What is FileUpload?¶
FileUpload is a Revolution version of Michel van de Wetering's FileUpload snippet.
FileUpload presents a file upload form.
- Users can control allowed user groups, maximum file size, allowed extensions, upload directory, etc..
- Upload directory can be specified in a TV.
- Users get feedback on upload success or failure for each file.
- Can be used multiple times on the same page.
- Downloads: 5,348
- License: Free
- Discuss Extra
- Requires: Evolution 1.0.x or greater
- Supports: mysql
This version of the FileUpload extra was developed by Bob Ray. It was first posted to GitHub on Mar 17, 2011. As of Jun 22, 2017 it had been last updated on Jun 22, 2017, had 32 commits, and had been downloaded 5,348 times. The FileUpload package consists of 387 separate files, containing 3,644 lines of code.
It is currently maintained by Bob Ray.
Development and Bug Reporting¶
FileUpload is stored and developed using GitHub, and can be found here: FileUpload GitHub main page.
Bugs and feature requests can be filed here: FileUpload issues page..
Questions about how to use FileUpload should be posted on the MODX Forums.
The full documentation for FileUpload can be found at the author's web site (Bob's Guides): FileUpload Documentation.