Support the team building MODX with a monthly donation.
The budget raised through OpenCollective is transparent, including payouts, and any contributor can apply to be paid for their work on MODX.
$305 per month—let's make that $500!Learn more
What is MigxCalendars?¶
MigxCalendars is a Date-Management-Extra for Revolution. It is using Adam Shaw's fullcalendar and migxAngular for viewing/editing any kind of events/dates.
This is the first public-beta for people, who want to play a bit around with it and to show what is possible with migxAngular. Its currently not meant to be used in production, as it needs testers, ideas, contributors, translators to help bring this Extra to a release state.
- MODX Revolution
- MigX – min-version: 2.6.8 pl
- PHP5 or later
MigxAngular (For front-page editing, if desired) – min-version: 1.0.0 beta3 https://github.com/Bruno17/migxangular/tree/master/packages
MigxCalendars currently is only available at https://github.com/Bruno17/migxCalendars. It will be added to the MODX Repository at a later date.
Development and Bug Reporting¶
- MigxCalendars requires the MIGX Extra. Install MIGX first.
- Download the latest package from migxCalendars
- Upload the migxCalendars package to your Package Manager
- Follow the instructions at http://www.webcmsolutions.de/en/modx-extras/migxcalendars/installation.html
For more Information see:
- Examples and snippet details coming soon!